With an all metal hot end, allowing for materials like PLA,PVA, Nylon, ABS, and even polycarbonate, do to the 300C capabilities of the hot end. 2020 extruded aluminum precision frame, guide rails, and v-slot bearing design, to a massive 400mm x 400mm x 400mm max size , Integrated easy to use intuitive touch screen control system making controlling your printer a breeze. Additionally the added resume after power failure, and internally mounted power supply and control systems keeps the footprint as compact as possible while adding a feature rich experience out of the box.
- Direct Drive Extruder Design - Less stringing.
- Machined Aluminium Motor Mounts.
- Self Adjusting Tension Bearings.
- Sturdy Dual Z-Axis Leadscrew Design
- Touch Screen Responsive Controller.
- Integrated PSU - Less Wires, Less Clutter.
- Neat Ribbon Cable Design
- Resume from Power Failure.
- Fully Assembled - This is not a kit.
- MAX Print area - 400 x 400 x 400mm
|3D PRINTING SPECIFICATIONS|
|Assemble type||Partially Assembled|
|Build volume (in liters)||64|
|Build volume (in millimeters)||400 x 400 x 400 mm|
|Filament compatibility||PLA | ABS | TPU | TPE| PETG |EXOTICS|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm|
|Layer resolution||0.04–0.4 mm (50–400 microns)|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm|
|Print speed||70 mm/sec|
|Heated build platform||Yes|
|SIZE & WEIGHT|
|Product dimensions||600 x 500 x 350 mm|
|Product weight||25 kg|
|File formats||STL, OBJ|
|Included software||Wanhao Cura 2|
|Supported Operating Systems||Mac OSX, Windows|